It was a crazy NBA night and we have so many great performances and stat lines.
It's hard to select best 5 players of the night, but we have to and it's subjective ranking.
I will just mention (honorable) Hassan Whiteside (20 points, 15 rebounds, 2 blocks), DeMar DeRozan (32 points) and Harrison Barnes (31 points), but they are not on among the Top 5 NBA stat lines of the night.
5. T.J. Warren - 30 points, 9 rebounds, 3 steals, 1 assist with 13-18 FG
He played great last night against Oklahoma City Thunder, and his stat line is good enough for the 5th place on this list.
4. James Harden - 26 points, 8 rebounds, 7 assists
James Harden is now one of the best point guards in the league, and the best combo guard in the NBA.
Mike D'Antoni believes in James Harden' skills and so far he has 12.5 assists per game (leader in the NBA, right now).
Houston Rockets beat Dallas Mavericks 106-98, and James Harden was the MVP of that game. Check his highlights.
3. Kevin Durant - 30 points, 17 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks, first win with the Golden State Warriors
He is the 3rd best player in the league and you will watch this stat line all season long. He scored 30 points without 3-pointers, and he has 17 rebounds against New Orleans Pelicans.
Let me tell you something - if Steve Kerr could use Kevin Durant and Draymond Green at the center and power forward positions with Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, and Andre Iguodala, it will be a challenge for other teams to beat them.
But now, check his highlights.
2. Anthony Davis - 45 points, 17 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks with 17-31 FG
Anthony Davis becomes the first player to score 90+ points in the first 2 games of a season since Michael Jordan.
- Davis: 95 points in first two games - 2016/17
- Jordan 91 points in first two games - 1986-87
Anthony Davis is now averaging 47.5 points per game. Wilt Chamberlain re-incarnated.
1. Russell Westbrook - 51 points, 13 rebounds, 10 assists, 2 steals with 17-44 FG (Kobe Bryant likes that) and the 2nd win without Kevin Durant
Must Read: The Year of Westbrook
He is the MVP of the night and he has the best stat lines in the NBA.
Russell Westbrook is the first player to score 50+ points in a triple-double since Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in 1974.
So far he has 41.points per game and I'm sure he will have more than 30 points per game with OKC this season.
They are now 2-0, but we will see them against stronger opponents like San Antonio Spurs, Golden State Warriors or Cleveland Cavaliers.
Russell Westbrook is amongst best player in this league and it's common to see 51 points for Westbrook after Kevin Durant decided to play with Golden State Warriors.