The Golden State Warriors' Superstar, Stephen Curry has the best-selling jersey in the NBA for the second consecutive year.
I know everyone expected Russell Westbrook or James Harden, but they are not even among top 3 players this season (best selling NBA jerseys).
Golden State Warriors are the only team with 3 players in the top 15 best-selling jerseys. Cleveland Cavaliers have two, like Chicago Bulls, New York Knicks.
The biggest surprises on the list are Giannis Antetokounmpo and Derrick Rose. We can't find here Paul George, Carmelo Anthony and Chris Paul.
Here’s the full list of the 15 best-selling jerseys:
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
2. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
3. Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors
4. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
5. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
6. Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio Spurs
7. Kristaps Porzingis, New York Knicks
8. Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls
9. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
10. James Harden, Houston Rockets
11. Dwyane Wade, Chicago Bulls
12. Derrick Rose, New York Knicks
13. Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
14. Isaiah Thomas, Boston Celtics
15. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazer
Check top 10 best-selling jerseys by NBA teams
1. Golden State Warriors
2. Cleveland Cavaliers
3. Chicago Bulls
4. Los Angeles Lakers
5. New York Knicks
6. San Antonio Spurs
7. Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Boston Celtics
9. Philadelphia 76ers
10. Toronto Raptors