A lot of heat has been placed upon Oklahoma City Thunder swingman Andre Roberson's shoulders this season, as his flaws on the hardwood have become exposed even moreso than last year due to the new additions in the form of Paul George and Carmelo Anthony.
As we all know, Roberson's skillset on the offensive side of the ball is almost non-existent, being a liability on that end of the court due to his horrendous shooting from both the perimeter and the free throw line. It's gotten so bad in fact, that Roberson technically lost OKC the game against Minnesota on Sunday due to him airballing two consecutive free throws which eventually came back to bite the Thunder when Andrew Wiggins sunk that epic shot from close to 30 feet out at the buzzer.
With Roberson's recent performances in mind, let's take a look at 10 of his worst statlines across the course of his 5-year career with the Thunder.
10. 0 Points (0-4 FG), 7 Rebounds, 0 Assists, 3 Fouls in 22 Minutes vs. Clippers - 3/2/16
9. 3 Points (1-7 FG), 2 Rebounds, 1 Assist, 1 Turnover, 1 Foul in 34 Minutes vs. Warriors - 18/1/17
8. 1 Point (0-3 FG), 3 Rebounds, 1 Assist, 1 Turnover, 2 Fouls in 22 Minutes vs. Heat - 27/12/16
7. 2 Points (1-3 FG), 2 Rebounds, 0 Assists, 2 Turnovers, 3 Fouls in 14 Minutes vs. Bulls - 17/3/14
6. 0 Points (0-1 FG), 2 Rebounds, 0 Assists, 1 Turnover in 19 Minutes vs. Magic - 30/10/15