Today, everyone talks about Michael Conley' contract or how much money Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant will earn this summer, but nobody talks about NBA players who don't have so much money and how cheap they contract are for the one season in the NBA.
I know, it's always interesting to talk about rich contract than about cheapest contract, but you have to respect those guys who spend so much hours in the gym, hoping they will earn a pay check one day.
Check the top 10 cheapest contract in the NBA 2016/17.
Honorable Mention: (19th) Yogi Ferrell #31,969 (Dallas Mavericks)
10. Jalen Jones $25,000 (BOS); Nick Zeisloft $25,000 (IND); Tony Wrotten $25,000 (MEM), Marcus Georges-Hunt (BOS)
9. Elijah Millsap $23,069 (PHO)
8. Axel Toupane $20,580 (NOP)
7. Jameel Warney $20,000 (DAL)
6. Dahntay Jones $18,255 (CLE)
5, Jordan Farmar $16,595 (SAC)
4. Quinn Cook $15,984 (NOP)
3. Ray McCallum $11,949 (DET)
2. P.J. Hairston $11,534 (HOU)