Here you can find the best basketball shoes of 2015.
You have the great deals and all shoes you can find in the Footlocker.
You can find those deals on the Footlocker:
2. 10% off $50 at Footlocker.com. Code LKS1574N. Valid 7.1 - 7.31.15. Online Only. Exclusions Apply.
3. $15 off $110 at Footlocker.com. Code LKS1574L. Valid 7.1 - 7.31.15. Online Only. Exclusions Apply.
The MVP trusts the Curry 1 to keep him performing at the highest level. Cop his first ever Curry 1 Low and elevate your game.
- Anafoam for an anatomical fit.
- External SC30 TPU heel counter locks heel in place for lateral support.
- Charged Foam is responsive for movements like sprinting and cutting.
- Herringbone traction pattern throughout for lateral/linear movement and control.
- Wt. 12.7 oz.
For those players who simply prefer a low-top basketball shoe, the Nike Kobe IX EM is the pinnacle of low-top performance basketball shoes.
- Breathable mesh upper for lightweight performance.
- Nike Flywire technology is strong yet dynamic for lockdown through the midfoot; its cables loosen and tighten with the natural motion of the foot.
- Nike Lunarlon cushioning insert for responsive cushioning that keeps the foot connected to the court.
- Designed using pressure mapping, the minimal rubber outsole offers durable traction and natural foot motion.
- Wt. 11.8 oz.
Take over the game in this light and explosive basketball shoe from Under Armour. Lightweight, breathable synthetic upper. Integrated Compfit™ compression sleeve for support and range of motion.
MP2 tongue enhances fit and prevents lace bite. Full-length Micro G foam for lightweight responsiveness. TPU shank for torsional rigidity and lateral stability. Solid rubber with a herringbone pattern for lateral/linear movement and control. Wt. 10.9 oz.
Honoring the Year of the Goat, the latest revolutionary sequel in the Air Jordan line is its lightest ever and is built to help the best of the best maximize their capabilities on the court as they prepare to dominate.
- Performance-woven, single-piece upper excludes excess layering.
- Four layers provide the athlete with everything they need: comfort, support, strength, and protection.
- Articulate padding lines in the collar help prevent the heel from slipping inside the shoe.
- Flight Web fit system uses webbed straps that wrap the foot and integrate with the laces through woven channels in the upper for midfoot lockdown.
- Re-engineered Flight Plate midsole provides energy return for a smoother ride.
- Clear and solid rubber outsole for durability on a variety of surfaces.
Delivers a low-cut silhouette, responsive cushioning, and a lightweight, breathable upper.
- Flywire cables in the forefoot provide stability and a locked-down fit.
- External TPU heel counter creates stability.
- EVA for cushioning and support.
- Heel and forefoot Zoom Air units for low-profile responsiveness.
The best player in the game deserves the best shoe in the game, and so do you. Prepare to dominate in the shoe LeBron uses to win on the court.
- Hyperfuse construction upper for lightweight, breathable support.
- Breathable, one-piece bootie fits snug against your foot to provide secure support as you cut on the court.
- Flywire cables lock down your foot during quick, explosive movements to provide the stable base you need to be your most athletic.
- Independent Nike Zoom midsole units for flexible cushioning, so you land softly and safely.
- Translucent rubber outsole for traction that allows you to explode in and out of your cuts.
4. Nike KD 7
Designed for a smooth, protective, and efficient ride for the most versatile player on the planet. Perfect for quick pull-up jumpers, dynamic moves on the fast break, and elusive one-on-one moves.
- Flexible forefoot mesh upper with Flywire technology and a molded quarter saddle for natural motion and lockdown. All of this contributes to a secure feeling in and out of your cuts to promote elite athleticism.
- Phylon™ midsole with a 180 degree visible Nike Zoom unit in the heel for responsiveness and impact protection. This provides you with quick bounce off the floor, so you can finish over the top of defenders at the rim. It also cushions your feet, so they're fresh at the end of the game.
- Lightweight natural motion shank design delivers stability during quick moves in the open court.
- Solid rubber outsole with dynamic flex grooves for traction, so you can make those quick cuts and explosive moves to the basket.
3. Nike Kyrie 1
Built for the type of first-step quickness and jaw-dropping 1-on-1 moves that have made Kyrie Irving one of the best offensive point guards in the league.
- Visible forefoot frame provides lateral stability to help protect your ankles during crossovers and defensive slides.
- Hyperfuse construction upper for durability, breathability, and support.
- Forefoot Nike Zoom midsole unit for lightweight, responsive cushioning to help you elevate around the rim and finish over taller defenders.
- Foam under the heel for impact protection.
- Outsole pattern wraps up the sidewalls for enhanced traction, so you can quickly explode in and out of your breaks.
- Wt. 12.2 oz.
The Jordan Son Of Mars was birthed from the Spizike, which was originally inspired by all the Jordan shoes made in collaboration with famous urban director Spike Lee.
- Leather and synthetic leather upper.
- Full-length PU midsole with visible heel airbag.
- Clear, solid rubber outsole.
- Wt. 17.7 oz.
This style pops in low light due to a unique reflective coating over its breathable mesh upper.
- Breathable mesh upper with reflective top coat.
- Light compression-molded foam midsole with midfoot shank for stability.
- Encapsulated Air-Sole unit in the heel for lightweight cushioning.
- Rubber outsole with circular pattern for durable traction.
- Wt. 11.6 oz.