It’s been about two weeks since the start of the 2017-18 NBA season, and we’re finally getting to see just how the rest of the season may play out, albeit a small sample size thus far.
Teams such as the Orlando Magic, Detroit Pistons, Brooklyn Nets and Memphis Grizzlies have all surprised, while the likes of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors have got out of the gate a bit sluggish.
With that being said, NBA 2K18 is due for its first major roster update for the season very shortly, and we’ve determined who have been the biggest winners and losers when it comes to their overall rating, which directly correlates with their production early on in the season.
As you may expect, some young guns on overperforming teams have risen massively, while some players who have disappointed so far have been hit with an overall decrease.
5. Lance Stephenson – 72 Overall (Down -3)
4. Wilson Chandler – 76 Overall (Down -3)
3. Dirk Nowitzki – 77 Overall (Down -3)
2. Kyle Lowry – 84 Overall (Down -3)
1. Markelle Fultz – 77 Overall (Down -3)
5. Tobias Harris – 82 Overall (Up +4)
4. Evan Fournier – 82 Overall (Up +4)
3. Kyle Kuzma – 76 Overall (Up +4)
2. Mike James – 74 Overall (Up +5)
1. Victor Oladipo – 84 Overall (Up +5)