When you’re an NBA player, especially one of the better ones in the league, you come in contact with a lot of disposable income.
Some of the best players in the association are earning upwards of $30 million a season, so what’s a man to do with all of that money.
Many players buy mansions, boats, clothes, and even spend it on bettering their basketball skills, but one of the most common purchases between all NBA players with their large amounts of money is cars, and not just any cars either, expensive ones.
I mean, when you have millions of dollars in your bank account, why wouldn’t you splurge on some of the finest bits of machinery on planet Earth to get around places?
You don’t have millions of dollars just lying around in your bank account to buy expensive rides? But you also want to travel in luxury around town? Well, there’s nothing to fear, as you too can get around New York City as if you had the career earnings of LeBron James or Kobe Bryant.
If you need a smooth ride to Madison Square Garden or other landmarks in and around New York City with high-end vehicles and impeccable service, simply use Masters Limousine service 24/7 for any transportation qualms you may have when out and about in the city that never sleeps.
Without further ado, here are 15 of the most expensive cars belonging to NBA players.
15. Steph Curry – Porsche Panamera Turbo S ($180,300)
14. LeBron James – Ferrari F430 ($186,925)
13. Michael Beasley – Bentley Continental Flying Spur ($200,000)
12. Kevin Durant – Ferrari California ($200,000)
11. LeBron James – Ferrari 458 Spider ($262,000)
10. LeBron James – Ferrari 599 ($300,000)
9. Dwight Howard – Bentley Mulsanne ($300,000)
8. Dwyane Wade – Ferrari F12 Berlinetta ($330,000)
7. Russell Westbrook – Lamborghini Aventador ($387,000)
6. LeBron James – Rolls Royce Phantom ($400,000)
5. LeBron James – Maybach 57S ($415,000)
4. Dwyane Wade – Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren ($500,000)
3. Dwight Howard – Knight XV ($600,000)
2. LeBron James – Lamborghini Aventador Roadster ($670,000)