NBA 2K18’s MyTeam mode is one of the most exciting and enjoyable game modes in this year’s iteration.
Being able to form your squad using players from every era of the NBA is something every fan loves to do, leading to many hypothetical teams being created.
Player tiers range from Bronze — the worst cards in the game — all the way up to Pink Diamond, which is reserved only for the best players in the mode.
When it comes to gameplay, fastbreak dunks and threes are the name of the game, as those two ways of scoring are the most efficient, both in real life and in 2K18, so having deadly three-point shooters on your roster is crucial to winning games online against your opponent.
With that being the case, to help some of you out, we’ve compiled a list of the top 10 three-point shooters in MyTeam at the moment, as having any one of these 10 players on your squad will boost your chances of winning immediately. Bear in mind though, most of these players are some of the rarest in the game, so you’d have to get super lucky to nab any one of them.
10. Free Agent Klay Thompson – 96 Open Three
9. Rewards Pete Maravich ’80 – 96 Open Three
8. Rewards Oscar Robertson ’69 – 96 Open Three
7. Jose Calderon ’10 – 97 Open Three
6. Ray Allen ’04 – 97 Open Three
5. Free Agent Steph Curry – 97 Open Three
4. Rewards Dirk Nowitzki – 97 Open Three
3. Kyle Korver ’10 – 98 Open Three
2. Rewards Glen Rice ’99 – 98 Open Three